Here’s the answer to almost every beginner training question you’ll ever hav…


Here’s the answer to almost every beginner training question you’ll ever have… . There’s nothing wrong with asking questions. In fact, I’d highly recommend it. After all, it’s the only way you’re going to make progress, right? . Floundering around not knowing what the hell you’re doing is just crazy. . Here’s a few of the most common training questions you might have… . “How many sets should I do?” . “How many reps should I do?” . “How many exercises should I do per workout?” . “How many times should I workout per week?” . “How frequently shoul



Source by ironparadisefitness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you want to gain muscle mass, compound lifts should be your priority when tra…

#muscle building quick_455_20190131073018_51 #muscle enzymes ck test, muscle …